Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. By continuing to use this site and closing this message you agree to our use of cookies.Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates and advice.

Report a problem on a road or pavement

Hazardous road problems and obstructions that could cause injury or damage should be reported via our 24 hour highway emergency line.

Report a problem on the A31, A303 and A35 west of Bere Regis trunk roads to Highways England.

Report a problem in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole to BCP Council.

Track an existing problem

You can check the status of a road or pavement problem that you previously reported. You'll need the 7 digit reference.


Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.