We are sending Council Tax reminders to our customers about any unpaid Council Tax

Contact us

If you're having problems paying your Council Tax, contact us and we'll do all we can to help.

If you are experiencing financial hardship you may need to seek independent financial advice through your local Citizens Advice Bureau. They will advise you of the correct route to resolve your debt issues that could include a Debt Relief Order or the newly created government Debt Respite Scheme (Breathing Space).

Help and discounts

You may be entitled to additional help - see if you can get Council Tax Support.

You should also check if you are entitled to a Council Tax discount.

If you live alone, or everyone else in your house is discounted, you could be eligible for a single person discount.

What happens if you don't pay

If you don’t pay your Council Tax on time you may receive a reminder notice. Continued failure to pay may result in further recovery action being taken.