Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler.  Find out more about cookies

Close alert

I think my child may have special educational needs (SEN) or a disability

Find out what you can do to find help if you think your child may have special educational needs (SEN) or a disability:

Find out who to talk to in Christchurch

Find out who to talk to if you have concerns about your child's progress and you live in Christchurch.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.