Find out what support you can get if your child has special educational needs and/or a disability (SEND).

Find out what an EHCP is and how it can help.

Find out more about the EHCP process and what you can expect.

Find out what your options are and how you can get support for your child.

Find out more about how to apply for a school place if your child has an EHCP.

Alternative support for children and young people who can't access full-time education at school.

Find out what support you can get from year 9 to year 13 and beyond.

Find out more about Personal Budgets.

Find your local SEND team contact

Find details of the SEND team where you live in Dorset. This is called your locality.