From signposted rambles to self-guided walks and town trails - there are a variety of different walks to suit your needs. You can also find information about the The Lulworth Range Walks.
To see where our routes go, plus visitor attractions and picnic areas, download the Walk Around Purbeck map.
Short distance routes:
Medium distance routes:
- Commoners' Ways - A circular route from Corfe Castle to Kingston. 5½ miles
- The Lawrence of Arabia Trail - A circular route from Bovington to Moreton. 6¾ miles in total but can be split into smaller sections (between ¼ mile and 2½ miles)
- Wareham Forest Way - Wareham to Sturminster Marshall via Morden. 13 miles in total one-way but can be split into smaller sections (6 or 7 mile sections)
- The Purbeck Way West Route - West Lulworth to Winfrith Newburgh, Coombe Keynes and then either back to Lulworth or onwards to East Stoke, with a bus connection to Wareham. 11¾ miles in total but can be split into smaller sections (between 2½ and 3½ miles)
- The Purbeck Way - Wareham to the South West Coast Path via Corfe Castle. 15½ miles in total one-way but can be split into smaller sections (between 3¼ and 6¼ mile sections)
Long distance routes:
- South West Coast Path - 630 miles from Studland in Dorset to Minehead in Somerset (73 miles of which is in Dorset)