Pay or challenge a parking fine issued by Dorset Council
The ticket prefix must start with DV.
Pay a parking fine
You can pay a parking fine using our automated payment line. Simply call: 0300 7900 545
Credit/debit card payments may be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please have your card and the Penalty Charge Notice number (DV...) ready when you call.
Challenge a parking fine
The challenge must be sent within 14 working days of you receiving the fine.
More information about challenging
If you challenge a fine within 14 days and your challenge gets rejected, we will re-offer the 14 day discount.
Find out about Parking and Traffic Regulations outside of London, including:
- civil parking enforcement
- the issuing of Penalty Charge Notices (PCN)
- the appeals process, including:
- an overview of the right to appeal to the independent adjudicator
- the recovery of unpaid penalty charges
Find out about appealing to the independent adjudicator on the Traffic Penalty Tribunal's website.