We have launched the second phase of public consultation to inform how we develop and deliver our library service in the future. We are calling upon residents, businesses, employees, and partners to help us prioritise and explore what delivery could look like in our communities.
Opening timesThis library is managed by the local community.
|Monday:||2pm to 4:30pm|
|Wednesday:||2pm to 4:30pm|
|Friday:||10am to noon|
|Saturday:||10am to noon from 3 September 2022|
There are no upcoming events at this library, see events at other libraries
Clubs and activities
There are no upcoming clubs
Services and facilities
- computers and internet access
- drama sets and vocal scores
- trace your family history and more with Ancestry Library edition
- local history and author collections including Thomas Hardy and TE Lawrence
- books for health – find out more about Reading Well, Mood Boosting books, Books on Prescription and dementia help
Community-managed library supporters groups
Contact the library for information about joining and fees for community-managed library supporters' groups.
- Home Library service - a free library service for the housebound, people living in residential or nursing homes or sheltered housing
- Library services for visually impaired people
- our Libraries have many books which may help you or your family support people on the autism spectrum. Find out more about support libraries can offer