Opening timesThis library is managed by the local community.
|Monday:||3pm to 5pm|
|Wednesday:||10am to midday and 3pm to 5pm|
|Saturday:||10am to midday|
Dates: Wednesday 12 April 2023
to Tuesday 12 April 2033
Time: 9am to 10am
Dates, times and more details about events happening at other libraries in Dorset.
Clubs and activities
Find out details and times of regular clubs and activities at Corfe Castle Community Library:
- Friday and Monday and Saturday and Thursday and Tuesday and Wednesday
Services and facilities
- computers and internet access
- drama sets and vocal scores
- trace your family history and more with Ancestry Library edition
- local history and author collections including Thomas Hardy and TE Lawrence
- books for health – find out more about Reading Well, Mood Boosting books, Books on Prescription and dementia help
Community-managed library supporters groups
Contact the library for information about joining and fees for community-managed library supporters' groups.
- Home Library service - a free library service for the housebound, people living in residential or nursing homes or sheltered housing
- Library services for visually impaired people
- our Libraries have many books which may help you or your family support people on the autism spectrum. Find out more about support libraries can offer