Doing business with Dorset Council
Commercial and procurementAs a council, we spend over 50% of our annual budget on buying external goods, services and works. This provides a wide range of contract opportunities to suppliers of all sizes. Third party spend ranges from:
- stationery to ICT infrastructure
- speech therapy to residential placements
- adult day services to residential care
- school transport to surface dressing
- school nursing to drug and alcohol treatment services
Each year we work with over 6000 suppliers, 51% of which are based in Dorset.
More information about our budgets and spending.
Live and future contract opportunities
Access details of our contract opportunities on the ProContract procurement portal Supplying the South West
Business and Economy newsletter
Stay up-to-date by receiving our newsletter - Business and Economy