Local Offer health

If you're a young person with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), or you're a parent or carer of a child or young person with SEND, it's likely you'll need to work with a range of different health services and health care professionals to access support.

Some health services are available to everyone and some may need a referral from a professional such as your GP, paediatrician or your child's school.