Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. By continuing to use this site and closing this message you agree to our use of cookies.Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates and advice.

Contact Children's Services or schools

Save time by telling us online

Family support in your locality

Speak to someone in your locality about:

  • early help
  • social care
  • specialist teachers
  • inclusion support
  • portage support
  • special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
  • our Virtual School

Contact your locality:

Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) enquiries

Find out about Education and Early Help Teams in localities.

Contact your locality to speak to someone in your local Education and Early Help (SEND) Team:

Contact the SEN Travel Team 

Contact the independent service SENDIASS

Social care enquiries

Contact our Children's Advice and Duty (ChAD) Service to speak to someone about the safety or wellbeing of a child:

School enquiries

Child work permits, child performance or chaperone licences

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.