The panel's purpose is to scrutinise and support the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for Dorset on behalf of the public. See more information about the Dorset Police and Crime Panel including the latest minutes and agendas.
- Dorset Police and Crime Panel work programme
- Police and Crime Plan 2017-2021
- Proposed Police Merger Announcement Statement 2017
- Dorset Police and Crime Panel Merger letter to Police and Crime Commissioner 2018
- Chief Finance Officer appointment
Informal Meeting on 25 June 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the formal meeting of the panel that was scheduled for 25 June 2020 was cancelled. However, the panel considered that it remained important to provide scrutiny of the Police and Crime Commissioner during this time. An informal meeting was held in its place and, whilst not open to the public, notes of this session are available. Dorset Police and Crime Panel notes of informal meeting on 25 June 2020
Agenda and papers
- Item 5 - OPCC Response to Coronavirus
- Item 6 - Q4 Panel Monitoring Report
- Item 6a - Appendix A Police Crime panel Q4 19-20 Finance
- Item 7 - Annual Report 2019-20
- Item 7a - Appendix A 2019-20 OPCC Annual Report
- Item 8 - Innovation Fund - One Year Update
Data and statistics
Useful data, statistics and links to more information about police and crime:
Statistics and census information - data including population, education, housing and the environment.
Local Government Inform- up-to-date published data about your local area
Dorset Police and Crime Panel - Induction Briefing PowerPoint presentation - best viewed as a slide show with sound.
Get in contact with the panel
Raise a question or topic for scrutiny by the panel. You can also leave us a comment or raise a complaint about the Police and Crime Commissioner.