Operational estate management - property database team privacy notice
What services are being provided?
Operational estate management.
Services we provide
TF property database
What personal information do we need from you?
The personal information we may need from you consists of contact information made available within legal documents or the public domain or the preferred means of communication:
- post code
- email addresses
- phone number(s)
- farm tenants - date of birth (those who offer to provide such)
Information we may receive
Personal information about you from others
To help us provide services appropriate to your needs we may receive personal information about you from others such as farm tenants – partner’s and children’s names (those who offer to provide such).
Who might use your personal information?
The following organisations or departments may use the information you provide:
- only DCC users of TF Facility with password protected access - some data is not viewable dependent on access to modules within the software
- schools and selected DCC properties including property managers within Tricuro, residential care homes, day centres, children’s centres and depots; TF Web users with password protected access can only view data relevant to their own specific property or properties; contact information is limited to name, email and telephone number. TF web users cannot view Estate Management data such as freehold, leases and agreements
- temporary access to TF Web has been provided to some of local authorities concerning properties within Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole area whilst LGR takes place
- data is provided to setup accounts within SAP using personal information recorded against letting records
The Data Controller is Dorset Council.
The Data Protection Officer for Dorset Council may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What might your information be used for and what is the lawful basis for requesting and using it?
Your information will be used for managing Dorset Council properties and land.
If we cannot use your data we may not be able to provide you with these services
What is the lawful basis for us to use your information?
Our Lawful or legal basis for using your information can be found on the Information Commissioner's website.
Data relates to land and property within the area of Dorset of a legal interest or responsibility to Dorset Council.
Organisations we may share your information with
Personal data is only accessed by those within DCC with password protected access to TF Facility.
Will your information be stored in, processed or accessible from countries outside the UK, EU or EEA countries?
Your information will not be stored in, processed or accessible from countries outside the UK, EU or EEA countries.
How long will we keep your information?
Data should be recorded within the TF Property Database relative to the same retention schedules that exist with the corresponding deed packets stored at the Dorset History Centre.
When land or property is disposed the corresponding records on the TF database are made inactive and archived within TF Facility software and become unviewable on TF Web.