Learning and organisational development privacy notice
What services are being provided?
Learning and organisational development.
Services we provide
Adult and community services learning and organisational development provides learning and development services to Dorset Council staff and the independent and voluntary sector.
What personal information do we need from you?
The personal information we may need from you consists of:
What special category (sensitive) data might we need?
In order that we may deliver services appropriate to your needs we may also ask for the following ‘special category’ (sensitive) information about you, which may include:
- specific learning needs
Information we may receive
Personal information about you from others
To help us provide services appropriate to your needs we may receive personal information about you from others such as:
- your line manager or supervisor
- your employer
Who might use your personal information?
The following organisations or departments may use the information you provide:
- adult and community services learning and organisational development staff
- other Dorset Council staff who are supporting or delivering our training/learning programmes.
The Data Controller is Dorset Council.
The Data Protection Officer for Dorset Council may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What might your information be used for and what is the lawful basis for requesting and using it?
Your information will be used for:
- providing you with information about our learning and organisational development services
- carrying out the processes needed to provide you with learning and development services
If we cannot use your data we may not be able to provide you with these services
What is the lawful basis for us to use your information?
Our Lawful or legal basis for using your information can be found on the Information Commissioner's website.
Our Lawful or legal basis for using your information is:
- legitimate interests
Organisations we may share your information with
In some cases we may have to share your personal information with other agencies such as:
- providers we commission to undertake learning and development for us.
- those agencies where we are required to register your personal details to secure services on your behalf
- organisations with whom we have a quality assurance partnership
Will your information be stored in, processed or accessible from countries outside the UK, EU or EEA countries?
Your information will not be stored in, processed or accessible from countries outside the UK, EU or EEA countries.
How long will we keep your information?
We will keep your information for 6 years..