Management of creditors information
Information collected by us:
- bank details
- National Insurance number (where required by HMRC)
- telephone/mobile number
- email address
- VAT registration number
- National Insurance number and unique taxpayer reference number (sole traders)
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information, in the manners specified below:
- to enable payment of invoices
- make CIS deductions where applicable
- to prevent fraudulent activity
Who we share your personal information with
On occasion, we may share your personal information with:
- regulatory bodies
- National Fraud Initiative
Where this occurs we will attempt to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party without your permission.
This data sharing enables us to ensure the best service is delivered. We do not anticipate that our data-transferring arrangements will involve a transfer outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
The provision of the personal data (as set out above) is required from you for the performance of services as contracted OR for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How long your personal information will be kept
We do not keep personal information any longer than necessary. Personal data provided by you that relates to a financial transaction is retained for a period of up to six years for own auditing purposes.
Reasons for collecting and using your personal information
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations to you as a supplier and
- to enable payments to be made to suppliers of goods and services to the local authority.