If you're a British, Irish, Commonwealth or European Union citizen and receive a pension or other financial benefits from another country, we can provide a signature and stamp on your proof of life certificate to confirm your residency in the UK.
From 1 September 2021, you will have to pay for this service.
Book an appointment
Book an appointment to get your proof of life certificate at one of the following locations:
Bridport Town Council, Mountfield, Bridport, DT6, 3JP
- Weymouth Library, Great George Street, Weymouth, DT4 8NN
- Dorchester Library, South Walks House, Charles Street, Dorchester, DT1 1EE
- Wareham Library, South Street, Wareham, BH20 4LR
- Wimborne Library, Crown Mead, Rear of 55 to 57 High Street, Wimborne, BH21 1HH
- Norden Lodge, 58 Salisbury Road, Blandford Forum, DT11 7LN
Alternatively, contact our customer services team on 01305 221000 to book an appointment at one of our customer access points.
What to bring to your appointment
When you attend your appointment, you must:
- bring your certificate
- also bring an English translation of the certificate
- appear in person
- show us your passport (not a copy) or an alternative form of photo identification, for example, a driving licence