If you are unable to move your bins to the kerbside you can request help. 

Help can be given on a temporary basis where someone has a short term need for help (e.g. a medical issue from which they will recover, or the person who usually helps will be away for a long period).

You will be asked questions to check eligibility, and told the outcome immediately. You will also be asked to suggest a place the bins can be collected from.

Request help moving your bins

You can also use this form to apply on behalf of someone else.