Carey Outdoor Education Centre - Team building for corporate groups and organisations
Are you looking to do something a little different with your team?
At Carey, we can create bespoke team building days, which can be tailored to your skills and goals. The site has WiFi and provides a great space for teaching with many outdoor areas and classrooms.
We can provide a fully catered package with hot food as well as finger food options. This could even be turned into an overnight event using our bunkhouses and camping pods.
We have a range of activities which we can include in your training day. These take place on and offsite, in the local area and at our sister site, Weymouth Outdoor Education centre.
See below for a sample programme of a day visit:
- 10:00am - Arrival and coffee*
- 10:30am - Whole team icebreaker 'the number cruncher' delivered by Carey staff.
- 11am to 12pm - Activity - adults split into 3 groups of 15
- Team 1 - Low ropes
- Team 2 - Archery
- Team 3 - Team challenge
- 12pm - Lunch provided by Carey to suit your budget.
- 1pm Whole team icebreaker 'See, do, get'.
- 1:15pm to 3:25pm Activities (working again in same teams as before).
- Team 1 - Archery and team challenge
- Team 2 - Team challenge and low ropes
- Team 3 - Low ropes and archery
- 3:30pm - Tea and coffee with a review of the day. There is opportunity to use our classroom facilities for a further review (without Carey staff).
- 4pm Leave Carey.
We can provide lunch for you or we are happy for you to bring your own.
Lunch prices will vary to suit your budget and will be charged per person. This will include tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival, at lunch and at the end of the afternoon's activities.
Lunch could include rolls with a selection of fillings, jacket potatoes, soup, mixed salad, crisps, fruit and cake. Food will vary depending on the time of year.
Please let us know of any allergies or dietary requirements so we can cater for individuals.
What to bring
Once we have helped you design your programme and activities we will send you a list of what you need to bring. We will provide all equipment needed for activities.
Enquire and book
If you would like more information, or to book, contact the centre.
Contact the centre
Email - email@example.com
Call - 01929 552265