Our site and facilities
You will have access to
- private woodland
- a large open field - ideal for playing sports and group games
- picnic benches
- sheltered areas scattered around the site
- campfire with seating
- a sheltered traversing wall
We have 1 classroom which can be used for teaching or training. It can also be used for other activities in poor weather conditions.
- white boards
The classroom can fit around 30 people.
Bringing your own equipment
We have plenty of space to store your equipment.
This could include:
- paddle boards
- equipment for hiking
We also have a hose if you wish to wash down any equipment and plenty of space to hang up clothes or equipment to dry.
The centre has:
- a shower and toilet block for students
- 2 showers and 2 toilets for adults/teachers and anyone who hires our camping pods
- a disabled toilet and shower
We have a sheltered eating area for use by schools, group or individuals. There are also picnic benches around the site.
You can use our self-catering cabin if you hire our camping pods or bunk houses. This includes:
- gas oven
- toaster, kettle and microwave
- table and chairs
Contact the centre
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call - 01929 552265