Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. By continuing to use this site and closing this message you agree to our use of cookies.Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates and advice.

Section 50 streetworks licence - controlled waste transfer note

Submit a controlled waste transfer note

This form must be completed where any waste from the excavation has to be disposed of.

A copy of the completed form must be retained by the licence holder with one copy for the person accepting the waste.

Download the application, print and return by post.

The completed form should be submitted to the council with the registration of works, within 7 days of completing the works.

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.