The Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan 2016-2031 was officially 'made' by North Dorset District Council's Full Council on 25 January 2019. Please see the Decision Statement and the 'made' Neighbourhood Plan below.
The referendum relating to the Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan 2016-2031 took place on 10 January 2019. The result of the referendum was that a majority (87%) voted for the District Council to use the neighbourhood plan to help decide planning applications in the Parish of Pimperne. The Plan will be considered by North Dorset District Council's Full Council on 25 January 2019 for the final decision regarding whether to make the neighbourhood plan part of the development plan for the Parish of Pimperne.
Please see below for documents relevant to the referendum.
The Decision Statement, which includes a statement by the local planning authority that the plan as proposed meets the basic conditions.
The Information Statement, which includes general information as to town and country planning and the referendum.
Mr Terry Kemmann-Lane JP DipTP FRTPI MCMI issued his report on the submitted Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan on 2 October 2018. He concluded that provided the recommended modifications are made, the plan would meet the basic conditions. He therefore recommended that the plan, as modified, should proceed to referendum.
As part of the examination process the Examiner issued questions to North Dorset District Council and Pimperne Parish Council on 17 August 2018. A response to the questions was sent to the Examiner on 22 August 2018.
Submission for Examination
With the agreement of Pimperne Parish Council, Terry Kemmann-Lane JP DipTP FRTPI MCMI has been appointed to examine the Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan. In accordance with Regulation 17 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 the submitted plan and all relevant documentation has been made available to the Examiner.
Consultation on the Submitted Plan
As the local planning authority, the District Council was required to consult on the plan proposals before the examination took place. People were given from Friday 11 May to Friday 22 June 2018 to make representations on the plan with regard to the content and how it has been prepared.
Representations received to the submission draft Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan
|PIM01||Blandford Forum Town Council|
|PIM02A||Dorset County Council A|
|PIM02B||Dorset County Council B|
|Dorset County Council C|
|PIM04A||Hall & Woodhouse A|
|PIM04B||Hall & Woodhouse B|
|PIM04C||Hall & Woodhouse C|
|PIM04D||Hall & Woodhouse D|
|PIM05A||Historic England A|
|PIM05B||Historic England B|
|PIM07||North Dorset District Council|
|PIM08||P & D Crocker|
|PIM09||Sir David Latham|
|PIM10A||Wyatt Homes A|
|PIM10B||Wyatt Homes B|
|PIM10C||Wyatt Homes C|
|PIM10D||Wyatt Homes D|
|PIM10E||Wyatt Homes E|
|PIM11A||Wyatt Homes & Landowners A|
|PIM11B||Wyatt Homes & Landowners B|
Please find below links to the submission documents, including the submission version of the neighbourhood plan and supporting evidence.
- Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Draft - April, 2018)
- Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement (April, 2018)
- Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitats Regulation Assessment Determination Statement (June,2017)
- Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment - Submission Stage Report (April, 2018)
Earlier Versions of the Plan
- Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan - Options Draft (September, 2016)
- Pimperne Neighbourhood Plan - Pre-submission Draft (November, 2017)
- Pimperne Place Check Report (April, 2016)
- Housing Needs Assessment Pimperne (June, 2017)
- Pimperne Local Green Spaces (November, 2017)
- CPRE Dark Skies Map (February, 2018)
Background Information and Documents
- North Dorset Local Plan Part 1 (January, 2016)
- Cranborne Chase AONB Management Plan 2014-2019
- Cranborne Chase and West Wiltshire Downs AONB Integrated Landscape Character Assessment Final Report (June, 2003)
- Cranborne Chase AONB Position Statements, Planning Reports, Fact Sheets and Good Practice Notes (various)
- Dorset AONB Management Plan 2014 - 2019
- Employment Land Review - Review of Existing Sites (April, 2007)
- Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole Workspace Strategy (October, 2016)
A hard copy of the plan is available to view 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday at:
Representations should be submitted on the response form provided below and returned by 4pm on Friday 22 June 2018 to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Post: Planning Policy Team (North Dorset), South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1UZ
Please note that all comments will be made publicly available to read following the closure of the consultation period.
Any comments may include a request to be notified of the district council's decision under Regulation 19 in relation to the neighbourhood plan.