The consultation on the Revised Preliminary Draft Charging Schedules ran from 11 September until the 9 October 2015.
Following advice from the Planning Inspectorate, we are not in a position to adopt our recently approved Community Infrastructure Levy due to the impact of changes to national planning guidance. In accordance with Regulation 15 of the Community Infrastructure Levy Regulations 2010 (as amended), we are undertaking a partial review of the Charging Schedules and published Preliminary Draft Charging Schedules for consultation.
Thank you for the comments received. The following documents are still available to view:
- Schedule of Amendments to the Revised Preliminary Draft Charging Schedules
- Revised Preliminary Draft Charging Schedules
- Appendix A Regulation 123 List
- Appendix B CIL Payments Instalment Policy
- Appendix C CIL Payments in Kind Policy
- Appendix D The funding gap and CIL target
- Appendix E Amounts raised through S106 Agreements
- Community Infrastructure Levy Report Update: letter clarifying SANGs (Peter Brett Associates) 18 March 2015
- Community Infrastructure Levy Report Addendum: Viability Update on revised Affordable Housing Thresholds (Peter Brett Associates) January 2015
- Community Infrastructure Levy Addendum: Viability Testing at 35% & 40% Affordable Housing, and C2 / C3 Uses (Peter Brett Associates) December 2014
- Community Infrastructure Levy Statement of Modification: Strategic Sites (Peter Brett Associates) November 2014
- Community Infrastructure Levy Viability Testing (Peter Brett Associates) June 2013
This revised document was based on the our Charging Schedules which had been considered at the Examination in the spring of 2015 and we only sought to amend the Charging Schedule to take account of the impact of the reversal of national guidance in respect of small scale residential developments. All other aspects of the Charging Schedule remain unchanged from that considered at the Examination in the spring of this year.