Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole Waste Local Plan, inspector's report
The binding Inspector's Report on the Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole Waste Local Plan was received from the Planning Inspectorate on 3 May 2006, following the inquiry held during summer 2005.
The report is a large document and has been split into manageable files. Throughout the report, the Inspector refers to two core documents which contain suggested changes to the Waste Local Plan:
- CD/DCC/56 Proposed Pre-Inquiry Changes
- CD/DCC/62 Further Proposed Changes to the Re-deposit Plan
Hard copies of the Inspector's Report can be purchased from the Environment Business Support team for £15 (plus £2.50 p&p).
Topic papers, produced for the inquiry, are also attached and provide information on the following subjects:
- Policy Context
- Evolution and Process
- Forecasting and Need
- Selecting the Sites: The Approach Followed in the Plan
- Selecting the Sites in the Plan: Assessments & Results
- Choosing the Right Location for a Facility to Treat Wastes from South and West Dorset
- Waste Processes and Technologies