Consultation on the Submitted Plan
As the local planning authority, the council is required to consult on the plan proposals before the examination takes place. The consultation process will run from Friday 18 June until Friday 30 July 2021 (midnight). This is an opportunity for individuals and organisations to raise any comments they have about the plan with regard to the content and how it has been prepared. An independent examiner will be appointed and any concerns will be passed on to them for consideration as part of the examination process.
The Charmouth Neighbourhood Plan is available to read together with the supporting documents which are as follows:
- Charmouth Parish Draft Neighbourhood Plan 2021-2035
- Consultation Statement
- Draft Basic Conditions Statement
- SEA Screening Report
- Habitats Regulation Assessment Report
- Village Consultation and Survey, Reports and Analysis
- Open Forum Events & Feedback
- Service Provider Report
- Charmouth Housing Needs Assessment
- Charmouth Housing Needs Statement
- Green Areas Audit
- Botanical Survey of Verges along A35 Charmouth Bypass
- Local Green Spaces Report
- Additional Maps
- DERC Wildlife Information
- Coastal Defences - Potential Direct Losses at Foreshore Following Damage to or Loss of Coastal Defences
- Charmouth Parish Council Report on DEFRA Coastal Change Pathfinder Programme
- The Built Environment and Amenities Report
- Charmouth Neighbourhood Planning Terms of Reference
- Neighbourhood Plan Process Visual
Other supporting evidence can be viewed on the neighbourhood plan website.
A hard copy of the Neighbourhood Plan should also be available for public inspection at Charmouth and Dorchester libraries, during their usual opening hours.
If you wish to comment please use the Response Form below and send it to us by the end of Friday 30 July 2021.
Comments on the plan can be emailed to email@example.com
Given the majority of Dorset Council’s Planning staff are currently working remotely, in response to Government restrictions relating to coronavirus, the council would ask that interested parties refrain from sending any response forms by post if at all possible. If you have no alternative then response forms should be sent to:
Spatial Planning, Dorset Council, County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1XJ