Christchurch Supplementary Planning Guidance
Supplementary planning guidance provides additional information to help in the interpretation of Christchurch Local Plan policies for specific sites or issues.
Christchurch Borough Council has adopted a number of non-statutory guidance documents on a variety of matters. The content of these documents is too detailed for inclusion in the Local Plan and they therefore supplement adopted Local Plan policies.
The Local Development Scheme Borough of Christchurch Local Development Scheme sets out (at Annex B) which Supplementary Planning Guidance documents will be retained to support saved policies of the Christchurch Borough Local Plan and which will be deleted.
Current Supplementary Planning Guidance comprises the following:
- Amusement Centres & Arcades Policy 1986
- Granny Annexe - Procedure for Planning Considerations 1999
- Business Activities from Home - A Users Guide 1999
- Designing for Accessibility - An Essential Guide for Public Buildings 2000
- You and Your Listed Building - Advisory Notes 2000
- Conservation Areas - Advisory Notes 2000
- Development Related Travel Plans 2005 (Dorset County Council)