Jobs, opportunities, pathways, progression
We believe in supporting our workforce with a strong Learning and Development offer.
- a fantastic ASYE Programme
- shadowing opportunities
- professional and peer supervision opportunities and learning groups
- training to progress towards becoming a BIA, PE, AMHP
- a range of placements through our Peripatetic Team
- good practice awards
- access for all staff to Community Care online to support CPD and good practice
- protected development time
Search and apply for jobs in adult social care
Pathways and progression
There several pathways to getting into Social Work and Occupational Therapy roles. In some instances, these can be offered/part-funded by Dorset Council. We also offer best Interest, AMHP and Practice Education Training Programmes through our Learning & Operational Development team.
On top of this we are supporting our leaders and managers through Insights and 360-degree feedback and provide support for staff into qualification.
We have 4 Practice Lead roles and a Principal Social Worker and Principal Occupational Therapist:
- Advanced Practitioner specialising in Safeguarding, MCA DOLs and Approved Mental Health Work.
- Area Practice Managers providing practice leadership and line management support at team level.
- Locality or Specialist Managers providing leadership and management to allocated teams.
- Heads of Service: reporting to the Assistant Director of Adult Care Operations this role provides strategic leadership.