Landlord Local Authority Partnership (LLAP)
The Landlords Local Authority Partnership (LLAP) recognises responsible landlords who manage good quality accommodation and manage their properties to a good standard.
It's free to join the partnership and once a member you'll get access to a range of benefits.
Apply to join the landlords partnership
Complete our short form to apply, we will then be in touch to confirm your membership.
Benefits of joining
- informative seminars
- free quarterly newsletters
- 10% discount on licencing fees for houses in multiple occupation
- direct responses from staff through a dedicated mailbox
- direct mailings of important updates that affect you as a landlord
- regular Facebook and Twitter updates
- priority access to:
- reduced fees for other services will be developed as membership increases
- use of the Partnership logo to evidence your commitment to being a good landlord
Autumn 2019 presentations
Spring 2019 presentations
Autumn 2018 presentations
- National Landlords' Association – GDPR for Landlords
- South Dorset Revenue and Benefits Partnership – Universal Credit
- Wessex Resolutions CIC – Landlord and Empty Property Loans
- Monitor BCS UK – Damp – whose fault?