Standards for conduct on social media
We request that those using our social media channels to contact us are civil, tasteful and relevant.
We reserve the right to remove, without notice, any disruptive, offensive or abusive posts. We also reserve the right to block a user if their interactions are offensive.
This could include:
- abusive language, or swearing
- messages that are offensive, libellous, sexually orientated or racially offensive, unlawful, profane, threatening or obscene
- promotions or advertisements of products or services
- the same message posted many times, otherwise known as 'spamming'
- controversial, irrelevant and off topic messages otherwise known as 'trolling'