Air quality across East Dorset is reviewed in accordance with a three year review and assessment timetable to check compliance with the National Air Quality Standards. The council is required to report annually on the air quality levels.
You can view the annual reports from the latest round of review and assessment below:
- East Dorset air quality data 2021
- East Dorset air quality data 2020
- East Dorset air quality data 2019
- Air Quality Annual Status Report 2019
- Air Quality Annual Status Report 2018
- Air Quality Annual Status Report 2017
- Air Quality Annual Status Report 2016
- Air Quality and Screening Assessment 2015
- Air Quality Progress Report 2014
In 2020 the former local authority areas were amalgamated into one report. If you require a copy of the Dorset Air Quality Annual Status Report 2020 please send a request to our business support team at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy will be sent out to you.
What are the National Air Quality Objectives?
The UK air quality objectives are set by central government for seven pollutant parameters;
Carbon monoxide (CO)
Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)