September 2020 allocations
How will I find out about my child's 2020 September school place?
You can view your child's school offer by logging into your online account
How will I find out about my child's 2021 September school place?
You can apply for September 2021 places from 1 September. The closing date for secondary and upper applications is 31 October. Applications received by this date will be sent their outcome on the 1 March.
The closing date for starting school for the first time or moving onto junior or middle school is 15 January. Applications received by this date will be sent their outcome on 16 April.
Finding out about your child's school place:
- for secondary and upper school places: you can view your outcome from 9.30am on 1 March
- for reception, junior or middle school places: you can view your outcome from 16 April
- we also send your school place outcome by email if you applied online
- if you applied online or gave us an email address on your paper application we send you a separate email with a link for you to view and download your offer letter. We send this email after 2pm. This is also where we tell you about your transport entitlement
- if you didn't give us an email address we send you a letter by post
- if you applied late we cannot tell you about your school place offer until the late round. This means:
- after 31 October for secondary and upper school places
- after 15 January for reception, junior or middle school school places
How places have been allocated
Information sheets are only provided for the schools which are oversubscribed in the on time and late rounds. The information sheets provide a breakdown of how places have been allocated and will be able to view on offer days
Find previous school allocations
Find school allocation information back to 2015 by area.
Contact School Admissions if you have any questions.