September 2020 allocations
How will I be informed of my child's 2020 September school place?
Secondary and upper school allocations for applications received before 31 October:
- you can view your child's school offer online from 9.30am on 2 March
- if you have applied online we'll let you know by email, we'll send this to you by 9.30am on 2 March
- you will receive an second email which will contain a link for you to view and download your offer letter, this will be sent to you by 5pm on 2 March
- if you applied on a paper from and provided an email address you should receive an email with a link for you to view and download your offer letter
- if you didn't provide us with an email address, you'll receive a letter via the post on or a few days after 2 March
- all applications will receive an offer letter either by email or by post. The letter will inform you of any transport entitlement. You can't see transport eligibility on your online account and we can't confirm this by telephone
How places have been allocated
On-time allocations for secondary and upper schools
You will be able to see how places have been allocated from 9.30am on the 2 March, you will be able to view your offer from this time by logging into your online account.
Contact School Admissions if you have any questions.
Allocations for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
Find allocations information for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Request older school admission statistics
Ask to see school admissions statistics from previous years.