September 2021 allocations
How you will find out about your child's 2021 September school place
Starting school for the first time, moving to junior or middle school
You will be able to view your outcome from 9.30am on 16 April. You can only view your outcome if you applied by the 15 January, if you applied after this date, we cannot tell you about your school place offer until 14 May.
- from 9.30am on 16 April you can view your child's school offer by logging into your online account
- we also send your school place outcome by email if you applied online
- if you applied online or gave us an email address on your paper application, we send you a separate email, by 5pm on 16 April, with a link for you to view and download your offer letter. This is also where we tell you about your transport entitlement
- if you provided no email address on your application, we can arrange for an offer letter to be sent in the post
How we've allocated school places
Information sheets provide a breakdown of how places have been allocated. They are only available for the schools wich are oversubscribed.
- Secondary and upper school information is available to view
- Starting school for the first time, moving to junior or middle school will be available on 16 April.
Secondary and upper school place applications
Late allocations for:
On time allocations
On time allocations for:
Find previous school allocations
Find school allocation information back to 2015 by area.
Contact the School Admissions Team if you have any questions: