September 2020 allocations
How will I find out about my child's 2020 September school place?
You can view your child's school offer by logging into your online account
How will I find out about my child's 2021 September school place?
You can apply for September 2021 places from 1 September. The closing date for secondary and upper applications is 31 October. Applications received by this date will be sent their outcome on the 1 March. The closing date for starting school for the first time or moving onto junior or middle school is 15 January. Applications received by this date will be sent their outcome on 16 April.
- you will be able to view your outcome from 9.30 on 1 March or 16 April
- we will also sent your outcome via email if you have applied online
- if you applied online or gave us an email address on your paper application we'll send you a separate email with a link for you to view and download your offer letter, this is where we will tell you about your transport entitlement. We'll send this after 2pm
- if you didn't give us an email address outcome letters will be sent via post
- if you applied after 31 October or 15 January we cannot tell you about your offer of a school place until the late round.
How places have been allocated
Information sheets are only provided for the schools which are oversubscribed in the on time and late rounds. They provide a breakdown of how places have been allocated and will be able to view on offer days.
Previous allocation for schools since 2015
Contact School Admissions if you have any questions.
Request older school admission statistics
Ask to see school admissions statistics from previous years.