September 2020 allocations
How will I find out about my child's 2020 September school place?
Secondary and upper school allocations for applications received before 31 October:
- if you applied online you can view your child's school offer online from 9.30am on 2 March
- we'll also send you an email with your outcome
- if you applied online or gave us an email address on your paper application we'll send you a separate email with a link for you to view and download your offer letter. We'll send this to you by 5pm on 2 March
- if you didn't give us an email address, we'll send you a letter by post on, or a few days after 2 March
- we send an offer letter to all applications either by email or by post. The letter will let you know about any transport entitlement. You can't see transport eligibility on your online account and we can't confirm this by telephone
How places have been allocated
On-time allocations for secondary and upper schools
You will be able to see how places have been allocated from 9.30am on the 2 March, you will be able to view your offer from this time by logging into your online account.
On-time allocations for starting school for the first time, junior and middle schools
You will be able to see how places have been allocated from 9.30am on the 16 April
Contact School Admissions if you have any questions.
Allocations for 2015 to 2019
Find allocation information for previous schools since 2015.
Request older school admission statistics
Ask to see school admissions statistics from previous years.