Police & Crime Commissioner election for the Dorset Police Area - Thursday 6 May 2021
Submission of election addresses of candidates
An election address in relation to a candidate at an ordinary PCC election is a statement that is prepared on behalf of the candidate for inclusion on the website of election addresses - www.choosemypcc.org.uk.
As stated in Schedule 8 of the Police and Crime Commissioner Elections Order 2012, an election address must:
- specify the candidate’s name
- contain matter relating to the ordinary PCC election only
- be prepared by the candidate’s agent using Form 29 (although the content of the candidate’s election address may be determined by the candidate)
- comply with the formatting requirements specified in Form 29
- be completed in English or Welsh
- not exceed the number of words specified
- contain a statement to the effect that it has been prepared by the candidate’s election agent and give the name and address of the election agent
- be submitted in electronic form
Form 29 must be submitted to the Police Area Returning Officer in electronic form by email to email@example.com before 12:00 noon on Thursday 8 April 2021.
Dated: Monday 29 March 2021
Police Authority Returning Officer
Printed and published by the Police Area Returning Officer, Town Hall, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6DY