If you have moved into Dorset or have become liable to pay Council Tax for a property you need to tell us.

Set up a Council Tax account

Claiming benefits

If you are claiming Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit, you will need to tell us about your change of circumstances.

Other council services for your address

If you are new to our beautiful county, you might also want to see other council services for your address, such as bin collection dates and your nearest schools and local library.

Moving to Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole 

You will need to register to pay Council Tax with Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council.

Share this page