Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler.  Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Pay my Council Tax

Important changes to Council Tax

In 2019/20, residents in Dorset must pay their Council Tax to Dorset Council, so your bill will look a little different this year.

Before you start, you will need your area code. This is on the front of your Council Tax bill.

Select your area code:

I live in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole

If you live in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole, your Council Tax is now paid to Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.