Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. By continuing to use this site and closing this message you agree to our use of cookies.Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates and advice.

Independent living for young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)

You have an education, health and care (EHC) plan

If you have an EHC plan you should have preparing for adulthood outcomes included in your regular reviews from year 9 onwards. Your education setting should support you to develop the skills you have identified together.

Find out more with this supportive tool for review planning from the Preparing for Adulthood website.

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.