How to have your say


Some ways to help you have your say:

  • join the Children in Care Council (CICC)
  • joining the Care Leaver Forum
  • volunteer to be on interview panels and recruit professionals to work with you
  • be an editor for the #YouthVoice magazine
  • use the complaints procedure
  • use an Advocate to speak for you
  • text or email your social worker to give them your feedback
  • attend Children in Care activity days

Get in touch for more information:

Dorset Council Youth Voice

Name: Ann Haigh
Tel: 01305225579
Full contact details