Gillingham Town Hall is conveniently situated close to the town centre with a small car park to the side of the building and limited parking during the week. There are also pay and display car parks nearby.
The Civic Hall, formerly the Magistrates Court, was built in 1890. It is a large room with a high ceiling and a small raised stage. The room holds 65 people closely seated. There is a small walled garden suitable for photographs at the rear of the building. All rooms have wheelchair access and easily accessible toilet facilities.
Facilities available at Gillingham Town Hall
Indoor ceremony rooms
40 (This may increase in the future when Covid-secure measures are no longer necessary)
Limited free car parking available