If you have made a Universal Credit claim but are unable to manage until your first payment, you may be able to get a Universal Credit advance.

Apply for a Universal credit advance

You can apply for a Universal Credit advance online. The amount you can borrow will be the same as your first estimated UC monthly payment, and needs to be paid back over a 12 month period.





Share this page