Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler.  Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Benefits disputes and appeals

What to do if you disagree with a decision made about a benefit claim:

Council Tax Support disputes

Housing Benefit disputes

Discretionary Housing Payment disputes

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.