Change of address

Tell us about a change of address.

All other changes in circumstance

Contact us to tell us about a change to your circumstances. For example, a change that may affect your Council Tax discount, disregards or exemption.

If you do not tell us promptly about a change in circumstances, there may be a financial penalty.

Share this page