How to pay your invoice to Dorset Council: Area 4A
Sign up for e-billing
We can send all your invoices and subsequent letters electronically (e-billing). This is more efficient and helps to reduce our costs.
Subscribe to e-billing Unsubscribe from e-billing
You can pay online by debit or credit card. In the reference box please quote your invoice number as shown on your invoice.
Automated payment line 0300 790 0545
- pay by debit or credit card
- you will need your area code and invoice number
- available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Local call charges will apply. Mobile rates may vary - please check with you service provider.
You can pay by internet banking, BACS or Bank Transfer using the council's bank details below:
- sort code: 40-13-07
- account number: 62495007
- bank account name: Dorset Council
You must quote your invoice number or account number as shown on your invoice as a reference and allow 5 working days for your payment to reach us.
Direct Debit is the simplest and most convenient way to pay. There are no cheques to write, no cash to deal with and no ongoing paperwork because payments are made for you by your bank or building society.
To set up a Direct Debit on your account you have the following options available:
- we can take your details over the telephone by calling 01305 838234
- you may print and complete a Direct Debit mandate form returning to us by post to Finance at the address below
In the reference box please enter your 8 digit account number - you can find this on your invoice.
Please note Direct Debit payments will be collected on, or shortly after, the 1st of the month.