Information and consultation
The Dorset Equalities Partnership commissioned a Sexual orientation fact sheet outlining an introduction into sexual orientation, being lesbian, gay, bisexual or heterosexual.
Gay and Grey report
Gay and Grey report - A research project into the needs, wants, fears and aspirations of older lesbians and gay men, focusing on the concerns of LGB people as they grow older, as in addition to declining health, strength, independence - there is an increased risk of social and emotional isolation by belonging to a minority group in society.
Pride, Progress and Transformation report
This report was commissioned by Equality South West to identify the real issues for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans people living, working and visiting the South West region. The reports have been separated into the following areas:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Knowledge, influence, voice and engagement
- Safety and Security
- Visibility, dignity, respect and freedom of expression
- Marriages and civil partnerships
- Support for LGBT adopters
- Intercom Big Survey 2014 - The Intercom Trust's LGBT Community survey across the South West, looking at the lives and experiences of LGBT people
- Unison Report - Implications of austerity for LGBT people and services - a Unison report looking at the impacts of austerity on LGBT communities
- ACAS report on sexual orientation discrimination - ACAS report looking at key points of sexual orientation discrimination in the workplace