Adult Social Care website testing
Do you, or anyone you know ever look for information online about help and support for adults? We are working on a new Adult Social Care website and need your help to test it.
This survey closed on 3 June 2020. Thank you for your views.
Once results are available they will be published here.
We have finished the design phase and already had lots of feedback and we want to test how the proposed site will work.
Can you take a couple of minutes to complete the following for us? The survey will close on Wednesday 3 June.
We would like you to test the following:
- Go to the website homepage to start testing
- Use the ‘Search’ function on the home page to find information about ‘Continuing Health Care’
- Use the quick links function to find out ‘how to report a concern about an adult’
- Use the community map to find information about ‘Dorset Libraries’
- Use the directory to find ‘benefits advice’ near to ‘Weymouth’
- Complete the short survey to give us your feedback
We hope you like the website and can assure you that your help will make a big difference to how we provide information, advice and guidance.