As you may well be aware, from Monday 19th July in accordance with the Governments Guidance we will move to Step 4 of the easing of restrictions! If you have any questions, please do get in contact with us at reception and we will be happy to help!
- All one way systems will be removed.
- All social distancing signage will be removed.
- Masks are no longer a legal requirement, however customers and members are welcome to continue to wear them if you feel more comfortable.
Activities and Facilities
- All badminton courts will be available at any one time.
- Changing rooms will re-open.
- Customers will no longer need to book gym sessions in advance.
- Can continue to book classes online.
- Platinum members will be able to book 10 days in advance
- from the 19th July, as per pre covid T&C’s.
- Customers will need to swipe in at reception with membership
- cards for their activities. There may be a number of customers
- who initially need to give their name if they did not receive a
- card or lost it with a new one able to be collected from
- Gym sessions no longer need to be booked on Gladstone.
- Customers can now swipe at reception for their sessions and
- spend as long as they require within the gym!
- Cash will be accepted as a payment method for all activities
- from Monday.