QE Leisure Centre will reopen from Monday 12 April for gym sessions, lane swimming and outdoor fitness classes. Sessions can be booked online.
Outdoor sports including tennis and football pitches are now open with Government guidelines.
As you will all be aware, from Monday 19th July in accordance with the Government's Guidance we will move to Step 4 of the easing of restrictions. This therefore means the following;
- All one way systems will be removed.
- All social distancing signage will be removed.
- Masks are no longer a legal requirement, however staff are welcome to continue to wear them if you feel more comfortable.
- Reception screens will remain in place.
Activities and Facilities
- All badminton courts will be available at any one time.
- All arena courts will be available at any one time.
- The squash court will re-open.
- Changing rooms will re-open.
- Customers will no longer need to book gym sessions in advance.
- Customers will no longer need to book swimming sessions in advance. EXCEPT FOR – The early morning lane swimming sessions – clearly marked on the new timetable.
- RPM will run from the squash court / studio 2 initially due to the size of the RPM room.
- Swimming lessons will continue to run with the current programme until the 6th September.
- 1-1 Swimming lessons will not re start until September.
- Wet and Wild can be booked 7 days in advance, payment MUST be taken at time of booking.
- Health Suite – Will remain closed until further notice!
- Can continue to book classes online.
- Platinum members will be able to book 10 days in advance from the 19th July, as per pre covid T&C’s.