School holiday activities at QE Leisure Centre
QE Leisure Centre offers an exciting range of holiday activities for children of all ages.
Fun First Club
Welcome to QE Fun First Club offering a daily programme of sporting activities and creative arts and crafts. Our aim is to have the 'best fun' this holiday! This day includes:
- free swimming with rafts and balls
- wide range of active sports in and outdoors
- huge bouncy castle
- get messy with some arts and crafts
- safe, friendly and fun environment
- supervised by fully trained staff
- make new friends
- suitable for the working parent
Time: 8.45am to 4pm
Extra time available: 4pm to 5.30pm (extra charge of £2)
- Tuesday 30 July, Wednesday 31 July and Thursday 1 August
- Tuesday 4, Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 August
- Tuesday 13, Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 August
£19.50 per day
£47.50 for all 3 days
Ages: 5 to 13 years
Receive a weekly discount for booking all 3 days charged at £47.50
Equipment needed: packed lunch, plenty to drink, swim kit, wet weather coat, sun cream
Extra time: stay until 5.30pm for just £2 extra! Ideal for working parents
Teeny Topple Adventure Zone
Unlimited Soft Play with two new "Bouncy" inflatables. Children must be accompanied by a parent. Just turn up or call the centre to book a space and come along and have some fun!
- dates: Friday 2, 9, 16, 24 and 31 August
- time: 9am to 12pm
- price: £3.80
- ages: 1 to 5 years
- equipment needed: small drink and snack, socks must be worn
Experience the treadmills, cross trainers and bikes, work out with your friends in our body sense cardio gym with an instructor.
- dates: Wednesday 31 July, 7, 14, 21 and 28 August
- time: 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- price: £4
- ages: 8 to 15 years
Wet 'n' Wild
Every day in the holidays!
A fun, exciting session with a large inflatable in the pool! This is a stand alone session and not included in a public swim or Pass-sport for youth.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (8-15 years) - 1.45 - 2.45pm
- Wednesday and Friday (under 8 years)* - 1.45 - 2.45pm
- Saturday - 2.45-3.45pm
- Sunday - 3-4pm
Price per session: £3.70 (Child) £4.10 (Adult)
*All under 8's must be accompanied by an adult, adult supervising must only swim at the deep end of the pool-they cannot remain at the sides of the pool close to the inflatable. Children may be asked to swim 1 width of the pool at the deep end without an aid.
View our holiday swimming pool timetables online.
The Biiiggg Bounce!!!
Come and try out this Olympic Sport and learn all the moves and routines to make you into a top trampolinist! Socks must be worn.
- time: 10am to 11.30am
- date: Tuesday 30 July, 6, 13, 20 and 27 August
- price: £4.50 per session
- ages: 5-12 years
- equipment needed: socks
Edge Indoor Climbing Courses
Experience our newly extended Edge Indoor climbing wall, under qualified instruction. All sessions will cover basic skills including belaying, rope work, traversing and vertical ascending.
- time: 9.30am to 10.30am and 10.45am to 11.45am
- Monday 29 July, 19 and 26 August
- Thursday 1, 8, 15 and 22 August
- price: £8.50 per session
- ages: 8 to 12 years
- equipment needed: drink and snack, trainers or climbing shoes
See our climbing page for more information on our climbing wall.
Outdoor Climbing Sessions - Portlands Cliffs
Participants must have climbing experiance and be a competent belayer. Maximum of six climbers per session but must have full group to run. BMC participant forms to be completed for each child prior to leaving. Please provide an email to reception on booking so that joining instructions can be sent prior to the day. Free transport provided.
- time: departing from QE Leisure Centre 8am sharp, returning around 4.30pm
- date: Friday 2, Monday 12 and Friday 16 August
- price: £65 per person, 15% discount for existing QE climbing club members (£55.25)
- ages: 12 - 17 years
Pass-Sport for Youth
The passport to a healthier you! Available from 12 noon to 5pm every day throughout the holidays. Enjoy any or all of the following activities for just the one price:
- racket ball
- table tennis
For all aged 11-18 years (in full time education)
Price: £3.90 for up to 5 hours of activities (subject to availability, all activities are unsupervised)
Essentials - packing your bag!
Fun first club: Packed lunch, plenty to drink, swim kit, wet weather coat, sun cream
Football/Multi Sports: Trainers, shin pads, drink, packed lunch, training kit, sun cream, wet weather coat
Trampolining: Drink, socks must be worn
Climbing Indoors: Drink, snack, trainers or climbing shoes
Teen Fit: Drink
Teeny Topple: Small drink and snack, socks must be worn
Book a place
There is limited availability for some of the activities so we advise booking to avoid disappointment.
Last minute postponements, cancellations or changes will be posted on our Facebook page and where possible on the website.
Contact us to book a place: