Summer Swimming at Purbeck Sports Centre
For our full summer swimming timetable running 24 July to Sunday 1 September 2019, please go to our in the pool page.
Gold card members can attend any general public swimming session for free.
Diamond card members receive a discounted rate.
|Type of swimming session||Diamond Card||Non-Member|
|Senior Swim (over 60 years)
|Children Under 3
|Family Fun session
|Second Activity Swim Adult
|Second Activity Swim Junior
Swimming sessions available at Purbeck Sports Centre
- Swim for all: Swimming session suitable for everyone, whatever their ability
- Slow and Steady: Slow and medium lane swimming
- Swimming champions: Fast lane swimming
- Family Fun session: kids swim free, 2 children to one full paying adult, children under 18 must be supervised by adult
- Pool Playtime: This is a fun session for children to play with floats. Adults only permitted to enter if they are supervising a child under 8 years (as per our admission policy)
Note on sessions
- Programmed swims (1 lifeguard): Lane swimming (Swimming Champions, Slow and Steady, Parent & Baby, Aquafit
- Unprogrammed swims (2 lifeguards): Swim for all, Pool Playtime, Family Fun session. 1 lifeguard will be on duty if only 5 lanes open