Safely reopening our facilities
Closed from 5 November
After the recent Government decision of a second national lockdown Purbeck Sports Centre will close at the end of the business day on Wednesday 4 November. We hope to reopen again on Thursday 3 December. Memberships will be frozen during lockdown. Once we reopen we shall review and amend our safety information accordingly in line with the most relevant Government guidance at the time. Please check back for more details.
Our children’s softplay area and sauna remain closed. We are awaiting further advice from Government on when we can open these facilities to the public again. Please check back regularly for updates.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any children's school holiday activities.
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
How we are keeping you safe
- enhanced cleaning regime – all areas of the centre will undergo additional cleaning and disinfecting regularly.
- hand sanitiser stations - have been introduced around the centre for our customers use
- social distancing – please follow the clear social distancing arrows around the centre
- a one way system – directional arrows will guide you through the centre to support social distancing
- sneeze guards – plastic shields have been introduced at till points
- pay by contactless card where possible – ideally please pay before attending the centre over the phone
- limited numbers – we may need to limit the number of customers in the centre at any one time, if this is the case we will ask you to queue outside the centre, socially distanced
What we need you to do
- please call us book and pay for your swim, exercise class, gym session or racket sport session before you attend– we cannot accept walk-ins
- attend the centre wearing your workout clothing – gym changing rooms will not be provided at this time
- swimming changing rooms will be made available but time will be limited and you must remember to book. We will have multiple changing rooms available but numbers will be limited for social distancing
- bring your own water bottle
- do not bring your own towel to workout, use the blue roll provided
- do your bit and clean your kit – before and after your workout
To make a booking, please contact us. Card payment for your booking will be made over the phone. Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance. Please be aware that bookings are non refundable.
Gold card members can still book online.Bookings made online and subsequently cancelled will still be charged.