Minerals and waste local plan
There are five remaining policies in the Minerals & Waste Local Plan, adopted in 1999.
Following adoption of the Minerals Strategy, the following policies are the only policies of the Minerals & Waste Local Plan still remaining:
- Policy 6 - Relating to Applications Outside the Preferred Areas
- Policy 15 - Preferred Areas for Sand and Gravel
- Policy 16 - Applications for the winning and working of gravel outside Preferred Areas
- Policy 30 - Presumption in favour of extraction in Preferred Areas
- Policy 35 - Presumption in favour of applications within Preferred Areas
The waste policies have been superseded by the adopted Waste Local Plan (2006). All mineral policies apart from those listed above have been superseded by the adopted Minerals Strategy (2014).
The full Mineral and Waste Local Plan can be seen and downloaded here. Copies can also be purchased for £20 + £5 p&p.
For further information, contact: