The Dorset Council Local Plan - making a comment
How to make a comment
I want to make my comment online
View and comment on the plan.
The benefits of commenting online are:
- less impact on the environment as we do not need to use paper or postage
- you’ll be emailed a copy of your response as confirmation once submitted
- you’ll also be able to start your response and return to it at a later date – a confirmation email will send you a link to where you left off
- you can upload supporting information to your response
I want to email you my comment
We also accept responses emailed to us. Email us at email@example.com to request a response form.
I want to write my comment on paper
There are paper copies of the response form available upon request for those without internet or computer access. Please telephone 01305 252500 to request your copy.
When making a comment
- ensure you give your name and either postal or email address along with your postcode so that your response can be considered appropriately
- always use the official form. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a response form
- all comments must be received within the consultation period
- representations cannot be treated as confidential. By competing a representation, you agree to your name (but not your address) and comments being made available for public viewing
- the council does not accept any responsibility for the contents of the comments submitted. We reserve the right to remove any comments containing defamatory, abusive or malicious allegations
Viewing the plan
View the Dorset Council Local Plan consultation online.
Paper copies of the plan are available for loan via click and collect from your local Dorset Council library (Covid-19 permitting)
If you are shielding volunteers can help you pick up a paper copy of the plan for you from your local library. Find out more about support for those shielding.