North Dorset area car parking permit conditions of use
Parking permit conditions of use:
- When a vehicle is parked on any day the original permit issued by the council (no photocopies) must be displayed so that all of the details on its front side (permit number, expiry date etc) are clearly visible through the front windscreen of the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be parked wholly within a parking bay but not a disabled bay or parent and child bay.
- The permit remains the property of the council and it can be withdrawn for misuse.
- The issue of a permit does not guarantee the holder a parking space, nor does it render the council subject to any liability in respect of loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents or fittings.
- The responsibility for applying for the renewal of a permit rests with the holder.
- Should you lose your permit or change your vehicle please phone 01305 838236 and quote your permit number. A charge of £10 will be made for the replacements of lost permits.
- A vehicle is likely to be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice if the permit is expired, not displayed correctly or not for the relevant vehicle or car park.
- A Penalty Charge Notice may be issued to any vehicle parked in contravention of the requirements of the current North Dorset (Off-Street) Parking Places Order.